Thursday, August 28, 2014

A Healthy Chocolate Mousse Recipe

I have such a sweet tooth. Instead of giving up on my love for sweet things, I thought I would try and make "healthier" versions of the chocolate goodness that I love. Now before you judge this here Chocolate Mousse recipe, I urge you to try it. I did an office taste test and didn't tell people that the main ingredient was avo, and once I had told them, the were shocked. It tastes that good. 

avo chocolate mousse
A delicious chocolate mousse with a secret ingredient - avo.

A Healthy Chocolate Mousse Recipe for your Face

  • 2 large avocados
  • ½ cup cocoa powder
  • 6 Tbsp. honey (change to agave nectar if vegan)
  • ¼ cup skim milk
  • 1 tsp. vanilla extract
  • 1 tsp. instant coffee 
Take all of the ingredients and place in a food processor. Blend it up and then place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes. 

 I got this from Oprah. 


Now feed your face! Yummy.